Oh Mondays! Usually on these work week beginners, I like to dress fairly casual and eassseee my way into the week. You can't go overboard dressed to the nines on Monday. You'll loose fashion momentum by the time the weekend hits. Why do you think they invented casual Fridays? I prefer to use Monday as a "fashion recovery" day from my incredibly stylish weekend...Ok fine, I dread Monday mornings, and the quicker I can throw on leggings and a tunic, the quicker I can get to Starbucks.
It's FINALLY starting to feel like fall in Florida! First sweater of the season!
My
personal blog photographer assistant manager, Allie, took the photos, and she did a fabulous job coaching my through my first "What I Wore" photo sesh by telling me not to smile and look natural/candid. Apparently, when I try not to smile and look "natural", I look like I want to murder the ground. She was able to get a shot where I find the ground hilarious instead.
My photography skills are excellent.I should have taken some today!
ReplyDelete